Kofte Meatballs Recipe
How to make Kofte, Meatballs;
- Mix minced meat, grated onions, garlic, crumbled bread, egg, chopped parsley, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Knead it in the bowl until very well combined.
- Shape into walnut size balls or any shape you like.
- Let it rest in refrigrator about 30 minutes.
- Heat oven at 180C, or at least hot enough to cook it.
- To do the tomato sauce dilute tomato paste in ½ cup water, add thyme and mix.
- Brush a baking dish with 2 tablespoons olive oil not to stick in. Place meatballs, be careful not to let them touch eachother.
- Pour over tomato sauce. Bake in oven slowly for 30 minutes .
- Your Meatballs Kofte is ready! You can serve with rice, fried patatoes.